Report a Problem to ecWest
When you submit your problem request, it will be entered into our database for tracking purposes. It will be associated with the email address and name under which you accessed this web. After an initial assessment by our support department, the resolution of the problem will be assigned to an appropriate engineer.
Please be as specific as possible when describing the problem. We may need to contact you for more information, such as if we have trouble reproducing the problem you describe.
1. What type of problem are you reporting?
• What Operating System are you using?
• If Other (Enter Operating System):
• Please enter a brief one-line description of the problem:
(example: “Editor doesn’t respond to up-arrow under image”)
• If the problem is reproducible, please list the steps required to cause it:
(example: “1. Create a new file. 2. Insert some text …”)
If the problem is not reproducible (only happened once, or occasionally for no apparent reason), please describe the circumstances in which it occurred and the symptoms observed:
(note: it is much harder for us to fix non-reproducible bugs)
• If the problem causes any error messages to appear, please write down the exact text displayed and enter it here:
• Do you have a maintenance agreement with ecWest:
• Please provide us with the following information in case we need to contact you:
* Phone: . .
FAX: . .